As the industry shifts back to in-person events (some faster than others), it remains a confusing time for planners faced with different rules, smaller budgets, and new audience expectations. That is why the Meetings & Expo Council is hosting a session with expert planners from leading industry organizations to unpack what the new year – and the new era of events – holds. This peer-to-peer conversation will share insights, best practices, lessons learned, and favorite resources that planners can use to prepare for next year and beyond.
Join our panelists for an in-depth conversation on where we currently are, and where the industry is going:
• From ASAE, Amanda Clark, CMP, DES, Director, Meeting Operations and Engagement
• From IAEE, Cathy Breden, EVP & Chief Operating Officer
• From PCMA, Tonya Almond, VP, Knowledge and Experience Design
• From EIC, Mariela McIlwraith, VP Sustainability and Industry Advancement
• From MPI, Jessie States, Vice President, MPI Academy
• From Destinations International, Greg Morris, Vice President, Meetings & Events
Moderated by Charlie Jones, Chair of the ASAE Meetings & Expositions Professionals Advisory Council
Produced by 360 Live Media
About the Council: The Meetings and Expositions Professionals Advisory Council is a group of approximately 30 volunteer leaders who provide tools and resources that will help those involved in meetings, expositions, and event management in planning for the future, identifying new models, and creating best practices. The council serves the ASAE M&E community and is dedicated to providing guidance and recommending content while enhancing the competency, professionalism and ethical behavior of individuals involved in association meetings and expositions to better serve members and society.